The Hip & Urban Girl's Guide is giving away two tickets to the award winning, New York smash hitLove, Loss, and What I Wore, an intimate collection of stories by sisters Nora and Delia Ephron. Based on the book, this show is a collection of vignettes and monologues that uses clothing and accessories and the memories they trigger to tell funny stories that all women can relate to. Here's how you can win tickets:
1. Enter the contest HERE
2. Then follow @hipurbangirl and @lovelosscanada on Twitter and retweet (copy and paste) the following message "RT @hipurbangirl CONTEST: Win 2 tickets to Love, Loss, And What I Wore http://tinyurl.com/hugtoloveloss"
OR if you are not on Twitter, please post this contest on your wall and join the Hip Urban Girl and Love, Loss groups.
1. Contest closes July 4, 2010 at 11:59pm EST and one winner will be chosen at random from all qualify entries.
2. Tickets will be held at Will Call for the winner.
3. Prize includes 2 tickets to the show at The Panasonic Theatre in Toronto. Valid July 16-21 (no Monday shows).
4. Prize has no cash value. Good luck!