1. the work appropriate mocktail - safely add a little sass to the office get-together by mixing a "shiver and spice":
- vitaminwater defense (raspberry-apple)
- black tea
- lemon juice
- cinnamon sugar
method: wet half the rim of a cocktail glass with lemon juice, and dip in cinnamon sugar until half the glass is rimmed. add 3 oz. vitaminwater, 3 oz. black tea (unsweetened), 0.5 oz lemon juice into a mixing glass. add ice. stir vigorously.strain mixture into the cocktail glass.
2. for holiday brunch - toast your a.m. party crowd with a "first-call mimosa"
- vitaminwater essential (orange-orange)
- cranberry simple syrup*
- sparkling water
method: fill collins glass with ice. add 4 oz. vitaminwater. swirl in .5 oz of cranberry syrup. top with sparkling. garnish with an orange wheel and cranberry sprig.
(* to make cranberry syrup. mix 2 cups of sugar with 2 cups boiling water. stir until sugar is dissolved. reduce 1 cup of fresh cranberries in a saucepan. add sugar/water mixture and bring to a simmer before letting it cool.)
3. to welcome 2011 - have a bold and bubbly new year's eve celebration by sipping and sharing a booze-free "naughty by nature"
- vitaminwater xxx (acai-blueberry-pomegranate)
- lime juice
- elderflower sparkling water (available at most grocery stores)
- cracked pepper
method: add 3 oz. vitaminwater, 0.5 oz. lime juice and cracked pepper into a mixing glass. add ice. stir vigorously. strain into a champagne flute and top with elderflower sparkling. garnish with lime leaf.
Glacéau Vitaminwater's holiday hydration doesn't end at mocktails - the new 355ml multipacks are the perfect stocking stuffers that will come in extra handy on new year's day!