1) Get Off My Computer! - Ironically, I run this wonderful blog with Wendy and I'm typing this on a computer as we speak. But seriously, I need to stop working, checking email and browsing mindlessly all the time. A recent study, stated that Canadians are one of the biggest consumers of the internet. I need to get a grip, get my work done and log-off to enjoy life more. Wanna do coffee soon? I'm trying to meet as many people as I can.
2) Eat Breakfast - I know this is good for me, it gets my metabolism going and makes me less cranky. I need to pony up my way into the kitchen before I log online and eat my breakfast. What are some fast, easy and healthy suggestions do you have for me? I've been eating oatmeal and cereal non-stop - that I might just turn into a Mini-Wheat. Eating a healthy fibre-full breakfast can lead to weight-loss and better productivity.
3) Live a More Active Lifestyle - I used to just write: go the gym, workout more or lose five pounds. But that never really meant anything. I need to just try to be more active all the time, all-around. Which could mean walking more, working out, going to yoga or whatever. I think this would coincide with me getting off my computer. Taking a page out of Eat, Pray, Love - no self-loathing allowed. I can eat chocolate or fried food and not feel like a bad person. It really is all about balance.
So that's it. I'm keeping it to three simple goals that are most important to me. What are your top three resolutions for 2011? Here are some of my favourite resolutions lists from friends on the web. Hope you get some ideas for your own resolutions:
- Set your 2011 plan in motion with Vanessa from Dare My Truth
- One of the best resolutions of the year: To Moonwalk out of an awkward conversation and other gems from Seven Day Fool
- Our fave girl, Lauren O'Nizzle wants less aspartame and parking tickets - in that order
- Give your life a more positive spin with and live well with Cashmere Clutch's resolution list.
- Loved this idea on the only financial resolution you will ever need from Moneyville
- Finally, what are the Top 10 resolutions for 2011? Here it is from 43 Things.
Did you publish a resolution list on your blog this week? Drop us your link below in the comments.