- Rethink your make-up bag. The Glitter Geek gives us her list of the best low and high-end make-up products.
- Need to throw a killer party this year? Did someone put you in charge of a bridal or baby shower, bachelorette, milestone birthday or housewarming? Don't just throw ANY party. Throw the best damn party your friends and family have ever seen with tips. We read Hostess with the Mostess for the best inspiration.
- Increase Your Energy. Drink more water, eat small meals and exercise! We're trying out these 10 easy steps from Pretty Savvy.
- Feather Your Pad. Live in a cute apartment or house that needs style + function? Get yourself some Apartment Therapy and improve your surroundings.
- Get out of Debt. Set some financial goals for the New Year with Gail Vaz-Oxlade and finally get out of debt. We appreciate her kick in the pants approach to money.
- Hate Your Job? Find a New One. Kick it all into high-gear and find a job that you love. Start by writing a better resume from Every College Girl.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Links We Love - For A Better You in 2011
It's the first week back at work and the blog world is a-buzz with New Years life tips and best-of lists. Here are some of our faves to help you kick-off a fresh start to 2011: