- Nourishtea - delicious herbal tea.
- ShāToBu wear - the revolutionary calorie-burning shaper that you wear under clothes for that killer bod!
- MAC Greasepaint Stick - the perfect smooth creamy eye crayon with a touch of pretty glitter.
- Vasanti liquid cover up - oil free coverage with a radiant and featherlike finish.
- Hard Candy glossy lip pencil - great for lining or filling in lips, either way pucker up!
- L'Oreal mascara - never underestimate the power of long flirty lashes!
- Benjamin Moore paint - give any room a facelift just by painting the accent wall a bright fresh colour.
- FireStone knife sharpener - sharpening knives has never been easier!
After the show, everyone piled into cabs and headed toward Wellington Street West for CityLine's FIRST Tweetup Party...
... and oh yes, it was held at The Ritz Carlton Toronto!
Lunch was an assortment of absolutely delish wraps, paninis, spoons full of cevichi and mini bocconcini salads.
Talk about YUM! I wish I smuggled a dozen of these mini carrot cakes to take home!
You can catch Tracy, Lisa and I on the CityLine show this coming Tuesday, March 29th at 9:00am and 2:00pm. Well technically Tracy's on the show but still look out for us in the audience! :)