If you're looking for a little boozy treat this weekend and are tired of the traditional Jello shots, this one's for you! It takes less than 5 mins to make and tastes absolutely DELISH!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1. Whisk together the milk, Irish cream liqueur, vodka, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.
2. Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses or disposable 'party shot' cups.
3. Chill until set, about 30 minutes. The shots will have the consistency of mousse. Garish with berries if desired.
Tidbit from our friend, Liz Gazer-Proudfoot:
I have made 3-4 different batches using different pudding mix flavours and Baileys. (You could also use Kahlua as well.) We tried vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch pudding mixes and chocolate, caramel and chocolate/mint Baileys. You can modify the amount of Baileys/Vodka you use, to taste, and double the recipe as needed. These are always a huge hit at house parties. Get creative, have fun and enjoy responsibly! CHEERS!