Ladylike details, bold brights, subtle sparkle, printed pieces, and luxe fur all show up in my personal picks for winter accessory winners, and they're just the tip of the iceberg. If there's a trend you're loving this winter, chances are you won't have to keep it covered up. Mix and match your favourite pieces to create a winter look all your own. Who says bundling up shouldn't be beautiful?
1. Fuchsia leather gloves with bow details, Mango, reg. $69.90.
2. Mustard knit turban toque, Modcloth, reg. $27.99
3. Sequin accented cable knit headband, Mexx, reg. $29.90.
4. Faux fur earmuffs, Jacob, reg. $19.
5. Fur knit infinity scarf, Danier, reg. $69.
6. Coral angora hat, Joe Fresh, reg. $16.
7. Striped long gloves, Banana Republic, reg. $48.
8. Ruched ruffle scarf, Forever 21, $12.80.
-- Tamika Auwai is a fashion junkie, splurge-a-holic, and founder of Shop Socials.
Image credits: Mango, Modcloth, Mexx, Jacob Danier, Joe Fresh, Banana Republic, Forever 21.