Here are six of my favourite pieces from the look book and how I'll wear them once the slush is long gone.
1. The Hillanbrand pump in tangerine and nude will find ways to work themselves into almost every outfit imaginable. They can liven up a dull work ensemble and still be fun at night.
2. I love the structured silhouette of the Bobbitt handbag and the fact that this neutral version would be at peace with my wardrobe as I transition from winter to spring.
3. Penez boat shoes with hot pink accents are such fun flats! I'm a little ballet slippered out and these would be perfect with cuffed boyfriend jeans.
4. The Kaylo scarf is so spring with its butterfly print. I love adding a little touch of femme to outfits with girly accessories.
5. The Tatom wedge made the list because I really love the heel height and navy as a neutral. Platforms with sky high heels are amazing, but everything in moderation ladies.
6. The Moerman bib necklace makes a statement and combines bright colours with metallic accents. That's my personal recipe for a fabulous piece so I can't wait to pair it with white or a really mod silhouette.
The best part about Call It Spring is that their shoes and accessories are super affordable. Pumps are usually around $60 and accessories under $25. I've never seen anything in-store that's over $100. The spring / summer 2012 collection is slowly making its way into stores. Find these pieces online or in one of their Greater Toronto Area stores over the next few months.
-- Tamika Auwai is a fashion junkie, splurge-a-holic, and founder of Shop Socials.
Image credits: Call It Spring