Here are 7 cases I'd gladly welcome into my tech
toy tool wardrobe:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Leather Camera Bag, $308.40 CAD via ShopBop
- Lulu tablet / eReader case, $26 CAD via I Heart Accessories
- Nine West Spring Fling Medium laptop Sleeve, $40 CAD via The Bay
- Proenza Schouler iPad case in Neon Coral, $685 USD via Forward by Elyse Walker
- Cinda B mobile phone case in Bella Fiore Cocoa, $35 USD via Case Mate
- Melissa Beth Velour Funktional Compartment laptop sleeve, $36 CAD via Melissa Beth
- Venice Full Grain Leather Camera Bag, $329 USD via ONA
Sure, some of my picks may cause sticker shock if they're crafted from luxe materials or bare a brand with some 'klout'. However, most tech cases are a cheap thrill at under $50. An affordable and functional little splurge, it's a shame not to use your gadget's get up as a chance to show your true colours.
-- Tamika Auwai is a fashion junkie, splurge-a-holic and founder of Shop Socials.
Image Credits: shopbop.com, iheartaccessories.ca, forwardforward.com, case-mate.com, melissabeth.com, onabags.com