- fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces puff marshmallow (alternatively use 2-3 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of cream or milk)
- I also like to add a few drops of vanilla
- crushed graham cracker
- other types of garnish: cinnamon, nutmeg, shaved chocolate, sprinkles if there are kids attending, etc.
- Cut out centers of strawberries and place them on a paper towel to absorb moisture. (If you want them to stand, cut a bit of the bottom off.)
- Mix whipped cream cheese and puff marshmallow (or sugar with cream/milk) together until smooth and place in pastry bag or large zip lock bag with edge cut.
- Fill strawberries with mixture and dip into crushed graham crackers.
- Garnish to your liking.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Total Prep Time: 20 mins and serves 2-4 people.