I have to be honest about the fact that I started out as anti-collar necklace when they arrived on the scene for spring. Too cutesy, perhaps? Or, maybe it's just that they were everywhere. I can't quite put my finger on what sparked my resistance but that moment has definitely passed and luckily collar necklaces are still going strong for fall because I'm now officially a convert.
Here are 7 styles that might make it into my armoire:
1. Beaded Embroidered Collar, $29.95 via H&M
2. Black & Lime Mesh Bib with Gemstones, $35.90 via Zara
3. All Over Lace Detachable Collar, $15.99 via ROMWE
4. Alexa Reversible Leather Peter Pan Collar Necklace, via AmprisLoves on Etsy
5. Ardelia Necklace, $12.98 (sale) via Aldo
6. Brass Collar Necklace, $48.95 via Shop For Jayu
7. Gem, Pearl and Chain Necklace, $34.95 via H&M
So, what do you think HUGs, will you be poppin' your collar? Let me know in the comments and do share where you're shopping for yours.
-- Tamika Auwai is a fashion junkie, splurge-a-holic and founder of Shop Socials.
Image credits: H&M, Zara, ROMWE, Carri Ampris, Aldo, Shop For Jayu, H&M