Who would have known that when fashion blogger Leandra Medine (better known as The Man Repeller first began to describe her bracelet-stacking ways as arm parties it would spark an accessories revolution and a hashtag spanning Twitter, Instagram and beyond.
Now bracelet buffs everywhere are showing off their arm adornments with layers of bangles, cuffs, chains and ropes embellished with charms, spikes, jewels and more.
Late to the arm party? There’s no need to wait for a formal invitation. We’ve got a starter kit of pieces for you to stack and swap for your own armful of fun. Remember when it comes to decorating your wrists, more is more.
1. Dannijo Benj III Bracelet ($290.40)
2. ASOS Pearl Spike and Stone Bracelet Pack ($21.57)
3. Bop Bijoux Woven Cuff ($70.34)
4. Jenny Bird Tibetove Bracelet ($44)
5. BCBG Tribal Seed Bead Bracelet ($78)
6. J. Crew Wild Side Bangle ($82)
7. Stella & Dot Silver Nugget Wrap Bracelet ($39)
8. Kara by Kara Ross Wrap Cuff ($245)
Daniela DiStefano is a Toronto-based freelance writer. Follow her on Twitter @ddeestefano or check out her blog, Making it to the Masthead.