We are beyond excited for our Cookies + Champagne Party tonight! The event has been sold out for over two weeks and we are expecting over to 200 people to attend. Which means there will be over 5000+ cookies at this event, making it Toronto's BIGGEST Cookie Exchange!
Here are a few reminders about the night:
1) Dress: Red + White Valentine's Day Themed (totally optional)
2) Bring: Business cards, cash (we have fun vendors on-site), ziploc bags (the big kind), your THREE dozen cookies, cookie sign/label, camera, and your sense of adventure!
3) Be Sweet + Tweet: @hipurbangirl and our presenting sponsor: @AmexCanada, sparkling wine sponsor: @Yellowglen. The hashtag for the event is #hugCoookies.
4) Swap Time: The party starts at 7 pm and the swap starts at 8 pm - so don't be late! Once you've picked up your 24-36 cookies max, please move away from the line of fire. It's chaotic - but it's supposed to be fun!
5) Drinks + Swag: Make sure to pick up your drink ticket at the door for your complimentary glass of Pink by Yellowglen. Additional beverages & Steam Whistle will be for sale for only $5.
Make sure to also pick up your three swag coupons on the way out. To save on waste, we won't be doing paper or plastic swag bags this year. Just grab your cards and enjoy!
6) Getting There: Cab, TTC to Union and walk or paid parking is available underground (next to the venue). We recommend you take an Uber Black Car with our discount code (check your email).
See you soon! --- Lisa + Wendy