Looking for a less frivolous way to stay on trend this fall? Try one of this season's biggest style statements -- a bold new hat. There are tons of styles to choose from and guess what, you really can sport a hat with just about everything plus you'll actually be warm.
Don't believe me? Here 6 hats we love plus ideas on how to rock them:
1. Headmistress Hand Knitted Toque with Detachable Fur Pom in Winter Seafoam, $69.
Wear me with: Cozy skinny cords and textured knits.
2. J. Crew Wool Embellished Baseball Cap in Noir Crystal, $144.
Wear me with: Anything leather and / or lace.
3. Tuck Shop Trading Co. City of Neighbourhoods Toque in "Parkdale", $35.
Wear me with: Updated 90s grunge i.e. plaid, ripped denim and flat ankle boots.
4. Aldo Vondruska Cloche Hat in Leopard, $25.
Wear me with: Sleek menswear inspired blazers and retro 60s looks.
5. Clavaux Designs Rabbit Fur Felt Floppy Hat with Braided Band and Brass Button Accent, $137.
Wear me with: Romantic maxi skirts and dresses.
6. The Cashmere Shop Cashmere Polka Dot Benie by Rosie Sugden in Alabaster and Coulis, $165.
Wear me with: A ladylike skirt and fur (real or faux).
Now about that hat head...
-- Tamika Auwai is our resident Style Editor, Shopping Enthusiast and Wardrobe Expert.