A sponsored hip + urban girl post.
The weather is getting downright frightful and if you’re like me – you can’t find your gloves from last winter and you’re toque is looking downright worn. I have a terrible habit of holding on to things way past their expiry date, so I will most definitely be treating myself to a few new winter items for my ski trip to Salt Lake City in January and my trip back to Toronto in February!
Here are my top winter essentials:
1) Juniper Faux Fur Ear Muffs by Danier. I love these snow bunny-esque earmuffs which double as earphones and come with an audio jack built in for your tech gear. It’s perfect for outdoor activities like skating or running – when I usually don’t need a hat, just something to protect my ears.
2) Cambridge Animal Print Scarf by Danier – When in doubt, add leopard! I like to dress up a boring black wool coat with a hit of leopard just to keep things a big glam and fun. This infinity scarf is perfect for gifting too!
3) Botanical Hand Therapy Sampler by Crabtree & Evelyn. My hands are always crying out for moisturizer in the winter and I’m always washing them. This cute little trio of macadamia nut and Shea butter hand cream is perfect for stashing in the car, in my purse, in desk drawer and on my nightstand. I have one hidden away everywhere and the scents like Avocado & Olive Oil and Orange & Eucalyptus smell absolutely divine without being overpowering.
4) Toasty Almond Tea by Tealish Teas. I have tried other nut-based teas, but nothing beats the caramel apple-like smell of my favourite tea of all-time. I like to brew myself a pot, grab a magazine and hibernate on the couch since it gets so dark so early.
5) Roma Gloves by Danier. A pair of gloves I actually don’t want to lose! These luxuriously sleek leather gloves have a cashmere wool lining and pretty quilted detail on the outside. So you can ditch those dollar store gloves for good!
6) Madeline Coat by Danier – This wool blend coat is perfect for keeping warm and it covers your legs, which makes all the difference I find. The arms are made of soft leather and makes it a bit more unique and gives it a bit of edge.
WIN $100 Danier Leather Gift Card! Treat yourself to a few of my winter essentials by entering to win a Danier Leather $100 gift card.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest closes Monday December 23rd @ 11:59 AM, open to Canadian addresses only, no purchase necessary. Winner will be chosen at random by the Rafflecopter widget, prize must be accepted as awarded. Winner has 72 hours to reply to initial email or else another winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Join the Conversation with Danier on Facebook or follow @Danier_Leather on twitter!
To see more from Danier, visit their 12 Trends of Holiday Gifting Look Book!