We're halfway through 2014 and where is your blog at? Are you a newbie wondering where to begin? Or maybe you’ve been at it for a while but still stuck in a rut where you write for hours only to get free swag?
This fun and interactive class taught by our very own HUG co-founder, Wendy will take you beyond the basics of Blogging 101 and answer practical questions such as:
- How do I turn my hobby blog into a business?
- How do I generate content that people will actually read?
- How do I get more clicks on my blog?
- How do I leverage social media as a promotional tool?
- How does affiliate marketing and selling ad space (like Google AdSense) really work?
- How should I approach advertisers and what should I charge?
- AND the million dollar question... how do I get more than just free products, and actually make money from my blog?
This workshop takes place on Tuesday, June 24 from 6-9pm at Centre for Social Innovation (215 Spadina Ave).
Space is limited so REGISTER HERE for $76!
|Click to enlarge bio|