Can't wait for spring to hit stores? Treat yourself to a new piece that evokes warm, exotic locales even in the dead of winter and promises to stay on trend the whole year through by shopping Pantone's 2014 colour of the year, Radiant Orchid.
Here are 7 way to get on trend in orchid:
1. There's a reason Diane Von Furstenberg's iconic wrap dress just celebrated 40 years. It's a keeper. Shop: New Julian Two Dress via Farfetch.com
2. Trimmed in neon orange this halter style swimsuit will sizzle during your winter getaways and summers poolside. Shop: Roksanda Illincic Swimsuit via Avenue32.com
3. Polar Vortex be gone win this Coach winter coat. Quilted, belted, fur trimmed and certain to pop on even the greyest days. Shop: Coach Long Legacy Puffer Coat via Coach.com
4. A little colour phobic? Try a cute printed scarf that still packs a juicy punch. Shop: Echo Design Vintage Foulard Wrap via eLUXE.ca
5. Fun sneakers make every fitness resolution a little more achievable. Shop: Adidas Dragon Shoes via Adidas.com
6. Tote your laptop in style with an electric variation of the shade. Shop: Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Neoprene Computer Case via ShopBop.com
7. A single swipe of nail polish is all you need to play with purple. Shop: Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Velocity via Sephora.com
~ Tamika Auwai is our resident Style Editor, Shopping Enthusiast and Wardrobe Expert.
Image credits: Polyvore