After seeing this recipe float around on Pinterest - I finally got around to trying this at home and it's so easy to make!
- Crack an egg into a bowl – but be sure not to crack the yolk.
- Cut an avocado in half, scoop out a bit of the flesh so the egg can sit inside it.
- Slip the egg from your bowl into your half avocado, broil in an oven safe ramekin or Pyrex bowl at 425 for about 10-15 minutes until the egg is baked.
- Top with salsa, red pepper flakes and fresh ground pepper.
- Spread the avocado & egg mixture on toast or just eat out of the avocado.