Shoe lovers, rejoice! Canadians finally have a fab (affordable) online destination for footwear -- with free shipping and returns to boot. Head to ShoeMe.ca to shop fashion forward brands like Sam Edelman and BCBG alongside trendy fast fashion from the likes of Jessica Simpson sprinkled with comfy stylish labels like Ecco, Converse and Toms. With over 180 brands to choose from, I'll
warn you confess I probably spent at least an hour browsing the site.
These are a few styles that almost made it into my shopping cart:
1. Minnetonka Fringe High Top Booties in Charcoal. Perfect for denim cut-off inspired festival chic looks.
2. Converse Dainty Flats in Light Grey. The easiest way to dress down a sweet day dress.
3. Dusaka Strappy Sandals in Orchid. Amazing for summer weddings.
4. BCBG Cynthia Pump in Black / Sand. I don't work in a traditional office but I will be doing some networking and speaking for biz next month and these would be polished but not boring.
5. Arturo Chang Kenneth Flats in Pyython and Nude. Dying for these to wear with a full midi skirt!
But the winnning pair? A lover of metallic stilettos myself, I've always wanted to a little sparkle to my casual looks and found the perfect pair on ShoeMe.ca in the form of the Audrey Platinum Leather Sperry Topsiders. So far I've styled them with my grey skinny jeans, burnt orange tunic, My Femme Crush statement earrings and brick red leather tote but would love to rock them with a cute denim dress, a super casual shorts and tank, and nautical inspired looks.It really was a tough call but no buyers remorse here. Sperry's are so comfortable and I love the shine of the leather! In full disclosure, I actually selected a few other pairs before arriving at this selection and am told that styles sometimes sell faster than the website is maintained so don't be too surprised if your great taste requires a second selection and a bit of extra time to deliver as a result. Their customer service is very attentive and they gave me the option for a full refund or exchange so all in all a good experience.
Thank you to www.shoeme.ca for allowing me to get my shoe on!
~Tamika Auwai is our resident Style Editor, Shopping Enthusiast and Image Alchemist.