It's the new year!
What resolutions do you have for your business? If you've let your blog or marketing strategy fall to the bottom of the priority list in 2014 then there is no better time than to rediscover how blogging and content marketing can jump start your business.
HUG was founded 4.5 years ago and I've been working in the online marketing space for almost a decade - building blogs and web content for both startup companies and large corporations. I've learned a lot during this time including what to do and specifically what not to do!
So I'm super excited to announce that I'll be teaching a NEW workshop at Camp Tech this year where I'll be sharing all my blogging secrets from "the other side"... so if you are a small business owner or the one managing your company's blog, sign up for "Business Blogging & Content Marketing".
It's a 3 hours interactive workshop where you will learn how to:
- create your own unique voice in a crowded space
- write content that will attract new business
- setup an editorial schedule that is actually manageable
- recruit and work with the best guest bloggers and top influencers
- host contests and giveaways
- understand how to measure your blog’s performance
Tuesday January 27, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Centre for Social Innovation (215 Spadina Ave)
If you are thinking of starting a blog or your goal is to turn your hobby blog into a reveune-generating business, then you may want to signup for my "Business of Blogging" Workshop on February 24.