The chic pop-up picnic that intertwines dinner and art will be back in Toronto on Thursday, August 27.
Celebrating their third year, guests dressed all in white will gather at a secret location to share a gourmet meal with friends in one of the city’s most beautiful public spaces. In the past, Dîner en Blanc has been hosted at Echo Beach, Fort York and the Distillery District.
To maintain the uniqueness of this event, guests must follow a few key rules:
- To participate, previous year guests are automatically invited or a registered member from the previous year may invite a new member or get on waiting list here
- Once confirmed, each guest’s participation becomes mandatory, rain or shine.
- Dress code is elegant and white only.
- To ensure that the location secret is kept undisclosed until last minute, guests meet at assigned departure location and are escorted by a Dîner en Blanc volunteer.
- Leave the event location as clean as when they arrived.