By: Lisa Ng
I've been doing a lot of online shopping these past couple weeks and I've been keeping my eye out for great Christmas Gift Ideas. I like to get started as early as possible, so there's still lots of stock, selection and time to ship and receive each Christmas gift.
I like taking the last 2-3 weeks in December off and just focus on spending time with family + friends, relaxing and enjoying the holidays. Wrapping gifts, baking cookies and writing cards are waaay more fun than trying to hit up a mall in December.
To get you started, I put together my top 5 Christmas Gift Ideas I've come across this year!
1) Portable Humidifier - Is the dry winter air a bother? Check out The Satechi USB Portable Humidifier. Grab a water bottle and plug it into a laptop at work or use when you travel. Perfect for your co-worker or someone who travels a lot!
2) The Burrito Breakfast Maker – great for a student, a secret santa or work colleague. Just scramble an egg with your fave toppings, warm your tortilla and add salsa. I mean who doesn’t love burritos??? Check it out here!
3) Tarte’s Light Of The Party Collector’s Makeup Case - $394 of make-up going for only $60! I love Tarte because their cosmetics are paraben and phthalates-free with good pigmentation and high quality construction. Exclusive to Sephora.
4) Moscow Mule Mugs - These gems from West Elm would light up anyone's bar cart and cocktail! Ginger is good for you and you can get your fix via this cocktail right?
5) Saje You're Awesome Yoga Kit - This relaxing kit is perfect for the yogi on your list. Spray the transition mist before your practice, rub the peppermint on your temples and use the mat cleaner to mop up after class!
Lisa Ng is also the Editor-in-Chief of This Beautiful Day, a lifestyle blog for smart women. You can follow her online @helloLisaNg + on Instagram @ThisBeautifulDay.