By: Lisa Ng
I usually like to make a fresh start and the beginning of every season and spring is a great time to clean things out, organize away, learn something new or plan an adventure. The days are getting longer and the sun is setting later. What will you be doing to make the most of spring?
I have rounded-up a few of my favourite spring things to get you inspired with the change in seasons and hopefully warmer weather for my friends out east.
1) Spring Cleaning - This one is a no-brainer. Does your house feel like a mess but you don't know where to start? Check out this Spring Cleaning Checklist from Melissa at Clean My Space.
2) Declutter - Ever since I've read Marie Kondo's book, I've been on a decluttering spree. One of the things I've done is sell my books online with this app. It's a great way to cut down on things you don't need and help clear your head and space for spring. Check out The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up to get you inspired!
3) Book a Trip - Spring is a great time to start planning a summer getaway. It's likely that everything is booked up yet and you'll still have a great choice in availability. Check my favourite - airbnb for unique cabin rentals near you.
4) Eat Clean - Trying to clean up your diet? I've tried this raw food and juice cleanse and it changed the way I think about and consume food.
5) Feel Beautiful - Check out our beauty posts for some new products to rotate into your routine. Even though it's not super warm yet, you can always dress and look the part with bright colours and a spring look.
What are you doing to get in the spirit of spring?
Lisa Ng is also the Editor-in-Chief of This Beautiful Day, a lifestyle blog for smart women. You can follow her online @helloLisaNg + on Instagram @ThisBeautifulDay.